Inspired by popular modifications to the BCM Gunfighter Grips, the Drew Meyer Design Chopstop is a handstop that brings aesthetic, ergonomics, and added functionality without needing to bust out the saw.
Secured by included #10-24 hardware with anti-vibration nylon patches for a more secure fit, the Chopstop is has a lot to offer in a small package with a similar mounting footprint to similar accessories on the market today.
• A small pocket in the front of the handstop allows for seamless inferfacing of MLOK accessories with a width of 0.266″ / 15.75mm such as our MLOK rail covers and other similiar sized accessories from other manufacturers
• Compatible with all MLOK systems
• Length 2.11″, Height 1.6″, Width 1.3″
• Paintable 3D printed Nylon Polymer
• Mounting hardware included – M4 MLOK nuts and screws